Tomorrow is our first payday. I've never been so excited in my whole life to pay bills. I have to wonder what one is paid for working to the brink of insanity?
It has been a long stretch with no income. It's a good thing we've been too busy to do anything that requires money.
And hopefully, it will last awhile. We have weekend activity duty and weekend dorm duty this weekend, so I get to proctor a 3-hour study hall on Saturday night for students who have unexcused absences. Paul gets to man the athletic center for four hours on Sunday. And one of us always has to be in the dorm to manage the girls. And then next weekend we have weekend dorm duty again. So unless I start shopping online like a crazy person, our money isn't going anywhere. Although I may have to consider saving for when I have hospital bills for the inevitable ulcer caused by this lifestyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment