Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Laughter

Last night, Buzzy seemed primed to sleep a good long stretch - at least six hours. I had a softball game, so we didn't get home until after 9. He had taken only a 10 minute nap during the game, and then when we got home he ate really well and went to bed 10:30. Ideally, that would give me until at LEAST 4:30, but maybe even until 6:00.

How bummed was I when he woke up at 3:00? And then at 7:00? This boy does not sleep enough!! How are we going to survive when school starts? Argh.

So I got up with him at 7, grumpily thinking that I would feed him and get right back to bed (it is summer, after all!). But Buzzy changed my mind. Whenever I'm ever grumpy, I'm pretty sure I can come back to this and it will change my perspective on life.




(I have to tape him from an angle because if he notices the camera, he won't be himself!)

1 comment:

Geri said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this video. If I'm ever having a bad day, I'll come back to watch this over & over.