The girls come quickly - any chance to pose for a picture is a chance for glamour. Mom has to change, Kristin needs to put a shirt on over her suit, the dogs have to be corralled, the girls can not touch the camera or the notepad I used to prop it just right so that the camera is all set for the timer setting ("I know that's your notepad, please don't touch it right not I'll give it back DON'T TOUCH!"). Ten seconds: I have plenty of time to snuggle in between Grace and Paul. One dog faces the wrong way, the girls hug each other like they love one another, my skin seems overexposed, and the camera is slightly tilted to the right and the view is off center.
It's perfect.
1 comment:
Seeing that picture makes me want to go back. Hey wait a minute - we are. See you soon.
Post a Comment